Partnering with you to obtain ISO 20121 certification
The ISO 20121 Standard: “Responsible management systems applied to the events industry”
This international standard, created in 2012 by the events sector for the events industry, aims to promote sustainable development integrated into the activities in this field. The standard provides a useful tool for structuring your organization, planning events, and identifying and managing your impact.
As your partner in the certification process, Green Evénements strives to put into place (along with the concerned parties) a system of procedures allowing for the identification of the key elements of sustainable development that apply to your activity/event, and to integrate them into your organization through the establishment of an action plan, all while keeping in mind our dedication to constant improvement.
Based on the 3 pillars of sustainable development (Environmental, Social, and Economic), we propose a quality partnership with all the key players in the organization of an event.
More Information on our ISO 20121 expertise.
Support and advice for your sustainable Development strategy
The goal of our partnership is to structure your RSE strategy and to help you act in a responsible manner as well as seize new opportunities as they arise.
Our advising services rely on various fields of expertise:
- Clearly defining positioning and short, mid, or long term policies based on different strategical approaches
- Proposing to enact a governance model adapted to your needs and meeting your objectives
- Defining and establishing a quantifiable action plan (actions, objectives, descriptions, required resources, pilots, etc.)
- Defining follow-up indicators and targets in order to evaluate the success of the action plan et propose, as needed, corrective action
Green Evénements is a training organization that offers to help develop individual and collective competency within your team through:
- Advising on strategies for training frameworks
- Solid experience in the creation of training modules
- The conceptualization and facilitation of training sessions on the theme of sustainable development and, more specifically, eco-responsible events.
Writing/Responding to Calls for Bids
Are you a service provider whose clients are requesting sustainable development? Green Evénements' input could be a game changer. Our knowledge of the needs of event organizers (professional, sports, cultural, and political) constitutes a major advantage in responding to the needs of future clients.
The eco-design and eco-management of your offer is a driving force of your commitment to sustainable development which we will help you highlight by adapting our input to your unique business.
Responding to call for bids:
- Advice on the eco-design and eco-management of your bid to accentuate your commitment to sustainable development
Writing your bill of specifications:
- Advice on the integration of eco-responsible criteria and indicators
- Advice on the indispensable actions to prioritize by sector when it comes to choosing your service providers
Applying to host an event:
- Advice regarding strategic and technical solutions to highlight your commitment to sustainable development